- 28 Mar
How to Get Rid of Mice Naturally
Mice are the most common pests found in homes and offices. People often disinfect their kitchens, rooms and basements to get rid of mice. But these pesky pests often come back to take away your peace of mind. Here are some common signs of mice infestation:
- Chewed food
- Burrows in the yard or garden area
- Scrambling noise from the attics
- Holes or weird marks on the walls
- Nest in the garage, utility box or garbage bin
Here are some effective tips to prevent them naturally:
- Peppermint oil – These little critters can’t tolerate the strong smell of peppermint oil so it can help prevent them from your home or office.
- Seal entries – Mice are capable of entering your property from even the small cracks and crevices. So, it is advisable to seal all the potential cracks and holes in and around your property to stop them.
- Baited Traps – Peanut butter can help you trap them in a cage. Apart from that there are electric traps, glue traps available in the market. Once you catch them, make sure to release them at a remote location so they couldn’t come back.
- Keeping home clean – Keeping your home clean and clutter-free can make your home less attractive to mice. Also prevent any potential food and water sources to keep them at bay.
In case, none of the above methods work, the best way is to call a professional pest control service. At Niagara Extermination, we will help prevent these annoying pests from your home in a timely and effective manner.
About the Author